All the kids on the tramp with the sprinkler!
Ryan going down the slide
Preston going down the slide
Macy W. going down the slide
Today we had one of our little friends over to play. So we decided to get out the pool, and the slip and slide. The boys loved it they had so much fun out there. Even some of the neighbor girls came over to play. We love were we live. My kids have friends all around them. We have such nice neighbors too. It is nice to just let them out to play. I just hope we did not kill the grass by all the water.
1 comment:
I love the backyard pool...I miss it from when I was a kid. I love the posts you're much better at keeping it updated than me.:) I guess I get the better end of the deal:)
Post a Comment