Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving #2

This year for Thanksgiving we had dinner at my Moms house. It was amazing as always. I could never imagine Thanksgiving any other way. It was a little different this year though. My little family was the only local people at dinner. My sister Kathy went to New Mexico & my brother Jason was at his I in-laws for dinner. But my brother Mark and his family came down from Montana. Then my SIL Delora and her 3 youngest came down from Idaho. So it was a lot of fun. Lots of crazy little kids running around causing lots of trouble. My boys love hanging out with there cousins. They all get along so well and always have so much fun together. I must have been to busy eating because I only got 2 pictures.


So after lots of food & a little sleep it was time to shop! I go every year on "Black Friday" with my In-Laws and this year was no exception. We got some killer deals and had a lot of fun! We even braved Wal-Mart along with a lot of other stores.
Then Saturday we took the kids swimming. They all had fun except for Parker who did a lot of crying. I of course forgot my camera. But maybe next time. It was great to have Korey have no work for so many days and to spend so much time with family. I am so thankful for all of my family! I would not trade them for anything.

2 comments:

blaser boulevard said...

You are one brave soul for going to Wal Mart! Either that or crazy...
Misty told me you have the file for the soap dispensers. I'd like to make some. Could you send it to me?
Thanks! Lisa

Kirsti said...

Two Thanksgivings....you lucky girl! And I have been dying to ask you about your black friday adventures! I didn't see any real great deal this year so I need your ideas as to what to buy.