Friday, April 3, 2009

McKay's Birthday!

So as I posted a while back it was McKay's birthday. I have been having some pictures problems and have been waiting to post about his party until I could figure out how to get pictures on this blasted computer. So on his birthday we were suppose to go to Kangaroo Zoo and have a few of his friends and the family meet us there to have a little fun. Well Preston and I ended up with the stomach flu that day and we had to postponed his party until Saturday. On his birthday we did sing to him and let him open all of our presents and some of us even had cake and ice cream.




So we did finally get together at Kangaroo Zoo. I think it worked out a little better to wait. More of the Family was able to come on Saturday. The boys had so much fun there. They could have stayed all day if we would have let them. But I do think 3 hours there was long enough. Even Parker got in on the action he was climbing up all the big slides and going down all on his own. I swear that kid thinks he is 5. They would not let us bring in outside food. So after we were done we went outside on the grass and sang to McKay and all had cupcakes. Then we had to get McKay and his friends home because they had another party later that day.

No comments: