About a week ago my brother got a hold of a boat and invited the boys and I out on the lake. So we jumped at the chance. Sadly Korey could not get out of work and I had to take the boys by myself. I was a little nervous but I am so glad we went. The boys had a blast. At first Ryan was a little nervous and just wanted to go back to the shore to feed the ducks. But not my McKay & Preston, they are rock stars and went out on the tube with no fear. They first went out together and then they each wanted to try it alone. It was a small tube and defiantly worked better alone. When Preston was out there he is so little and was just holding on and flying every where it was so funny to watch, he would just keep doing thumbs up to go faster and faster. We were laughing so hard because he is such a nut and a dare devil. McKay was a little more on the safer side at first but once he got a hang of it he was a champ too. I tried to take Parker on it and the dang thing is just not meant for two people and we kept almost tipping so are ride lasted about 10 seconds, then he was done. Ryan did not want to even touch the tube. But after awhile he did warm up and started jumping into the "big pool" as he would like to call it. We had a great time the only thing that could have made it better was if Korey was there. Thanks Jason for taking us out the boys loved it! The boys enjoying a ride!
Jason and his girls! Not sure if Alice is loving it or not?
Taking our turns on the tube!
Swimming in the crystal clear waters of Utah Lake:)
Parker gave in and let the rocking boat put him to sleep!
Your blog is so full of such fun things! I love how active you and your family are and get to go out and experience such fun things! I hope Stratton and I are like that with our family too!
3 comments:
Looks and sounds like a blast. You're boys are more brave than me. I am not a fan of swimming in water that has things living in it. :)
Your blog is so full of such fun things! I love how active you and your family are and get to go out and experience such fun things! I hope Stratton and I are like that with our family too!
It looks like you guys had a blast!! I love boating, and my kids do too. Awesome times!
Post a Comment