Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Carving Pumpkins
We get together every year and carve pumpkins with my family. The kids always love hanging out with there cousins & it is always a lot more fun to do it as a group. I am the worst Mom I did not even get a picture of the finished project. This year Halloween seemed so crazy and it went by so fast. I swear I missed half the things we did even though I was there. But I did get some pictures while we worked on them. I thought they turned out super cute and they kids did a great job. We still have to fight them to take the guts out, but if they want one they have to do the dirty work too! I let the boys pick put there pumpkins from a house that sales them every year. This year Parker picked out a really bumpy one. It was a cute pumpkin. Well when we went to carve it, it was impossible to cut through the thick crust. I finally gave up & took the thing home were I took out Korey's drill and the biggest bit I could find and I drilled holes in it to make the face:)It turned out really cool. I think I might try that again next year, it was a lot faster!!!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment