My sweet, loving, little baby turned 4 years old. It is bitter sweet for me. I am shocked by how fast he has grown up & how much he changes everyday. He is my little side kick & now he is going to start preschool & leave me. It makes me a little sad to think that he is my youngest, and is getting so big! We had a fun little family party for him & then did firework when it got dark. I love that he thinks people are doing fireworks for his birthday! He wanted a "Hulk Smash" cake. I looked every where for one but had no such luck. I went on ebay & found a really cool cake topper. The ones with just Hulk on them were a little on the scary sad so I got one with a few guys on it. He loved it!!! Thanks everyone for coming & celebrating with us. We love you so much Parker & are so happy you are a part of our Family! I hope you had a good Birthday.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Parker's 4th Birthday!!!
My sweet, loving, little baby turned 4 years old. It is bitter sweet for me. I am shocked by how fast he has grown up & how much he changes everyday. He is my little side kick & now he is going to start preschool & leave me. It makes me a little sad to think that he is my youngest, and is getting so big! We had a fun little family party for him & then did firework when it got dark. I love that he thinks people are doing fireworks for his birthday! He wanted a "Hulk Smash" cake. I looked every where for one but had no such luck. I went on ebay & found a really cool cake topper. The ones with just Hulk on them were a little on the scary sad so I got one with a few guys on it. He loved it!!! Thanks everyone for coming & celebrating with us. We love you so much Parker & are so happy you are a part of our Family! I hope you had a good Birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There is NO WAY that baby boy is 4 years old! Too adorable! Looks like the best party too. Thanks for letting us borrow McKay a fews ago for the BBQ. He is so cute.
Post a Comment