Thursday, September 2, 2010

$2 Tuesday

For a last little hooray. My Brother and SIL and I took the younger kids to the animal farm at Thanksgiving Point. The month of August they always do $2 Tuesdays. It is always super busy and crazy. But we decided to take a chance and do it anyways. The kids had a great time feeding all the animals and petting them. They were a little sad when they did not get to the pony ride, but the line was over an hour and there is no way I am waiting an hour in line. So instead we did the carriage ride. I hope to get a season pass there in the next couple of months my kids love the museums and gardens. It was fun to watch my Niece Alice. We put some animal food on the tray on her stroller and the animals would lick it off. She was not to sure about it, but we got a good laugh from it!





No comments: