Wednesday, September 1, 2010
First day of Kindergarten
Today was my little man Ryan's first day of Kindergarten! I love that he was so excited about school. He has always been an early riser and was up and dressed before his brothers. He was a little disappointed when they left this morning and he did not get to go. He is in the afternoon class with all his buddies & then he gets to walk home with all the big kids in our neighborhood! It is so funny to me how different each of my boys are. Preston took almost the whole year of Kindergarten to go without being upset. Today I had to ask Ryan for a hug! Oh well I love them all just the way the are. Parker does not know what to do with me all to himself for 3 hours everyday. But I am sure we will have fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! That was fast! We just got home from the first day and you've already posted about it. :)
Post a Comment