This is a big year for my boys and I for many reasons! One McKay is in 6th grade tht is right it is not a typo he is the big man on campus 6th grade! I am so not old enough to have 6th grader nor is he old enough to be a 6th grader. Next year is Jr. High and man that scares me! Preston is in 1st grade and he is gone all day long. It is so crazy to have him gne for so long during the day. To me he is to little to be gone all that time! My little man Ryan is starting Kindergarten next week and then that means all I have left is Parker & before I know it he will be in Preschool. But for know it is Just Mommy and Parker time for a few hours a day! Which I am sure Parker is very happy about! So here are a few pictures from the morning of McKay and Preston's first day of school!
McKay

Preston

2 of my Boys!

1 comment:
Awww, cute boys.
Post a Comment