Monday, August 23, 2010

Parker Turns 3

I am so sad by my little buddy turning 3. Life has gotten a lot easier as he has gotten bigger. But I miss the little baby stage. He is such a great kid. He has a huge attitude but he would not be Parker without. All he wanted for his Birthday was a "Joker House". We got him a Spider Man bike, and some little action figures to go along with his Batman castle. But Grandma Kathy won the best gift award for his Joker house. He had a great birthday with a lot of family there to celebrate with us. He kept changing his mind between Superman and Batman. In the end Batman won and he loved his cake. He was a little sad when we ate it, he loves to still look at the picture of the cake. Can you see a theme here with what Parker likes?

He is very proud to be 3!!!

His Batman balloon





3 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

Awesome cake and it is soooooo sad to see how fast all these kiddos are growing before our eyes!

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

Pleeeeeze don't tell me you made the cake from scratch! Too darling. I'll be out of the baby stage in another 18 months or so. I'm really trying to embrace this for the last time....

Shana said...

WOW! You really made that cake!? AMAZING!!! Way to go! I can't believe he is 3, he is so cute!