My Brother is a park ranger at Utah lake. He was able to hook us up with a great deal on a boat and some wave runners for my Mom's 70th Birthday. So we spent her Birthday at the lake having a great time in the water. I am so bummed I did not get any pictures of the kids on the tubes, or boat, or even the wave runners. They did have a great time on everything. The only one who had a hard time was Ryan he did not like anything, except are little blow up raft. He had a great time playing on that thing. I do have to say the highlight of the day was getting my Mother on the wave runner. She did great!!! I took her out for a little ride & no I did not dump her. My goal next time is to get her to drive one:) My kids even loved just jumping off the dock and playing in the water with there cousins! Happy Birthday Mom I hope you had a great day!
Haniging on the beach! Floating in the water! My boys jumping off the docks!
No comments:
Post a Comment