Friday, June 10, 2011
Dance Festival
During the last week of School the kids did a Dance Festival over at the High School. They did a couple group numbers with the whole school then each grade had a few songs they sang & danced to alone. I love to watch kids do things like this. I think they are so fun. Plus I think my kids are amazing & were the star of the whole show! It makes it even better that I had 3 kids in it. Along with 3 nieces & 1 nephew. Yes our family has invaded Scera Park. Still to this day when the songs come on the radio the kids start to dance to the routine. Then when I start to dance they tell me all the things I am doing wrong. I am a little sad to think this is the last performance McKay will have as an Elementary kid.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment