Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fun Summer Haircuts!

I love to shave my boys hair in the summer time it makes it so nice to get up and go. When we go to the pool it does not get all crazy. Plus it helps keep them cool. They are usually good sport about it. In fact Preston was all for it. He loves how it looks and feels, and he is so excited that I do not have to put "jelly" in his hair. It was a little harder to get McKay to do it. I think this is the last year he will let me do it. Then there is Ryan he screamed the whole time and would not even let me take a picture of him as you can tell. Then Korey would not let me do it to Parker. But I think they look great!!! Thanks boys!





1 comment:

Dottie Stay said...

There is nothing better then a buzz on such CUTE boys!!