Friday, May 30, 2008

Last Day Of School!!!

This picture of Parker was on a different day but he would not sit on the grass to do one this day!
Add Image










Here are the boys! We were trying are hardest to get them all to look at the camera and smile cute. But you see how well that worked!!!




Here they are with there Aunt Angie. Ryan is not in the picture because he was being Ryan. So my sweet Nephew Kaden took his place! Good Job Angie!!!





Today is the last day of school. I have not decided yet if I am happy or counting down the days until it starts again. Today they have been awesome they got along great. So we are hoping for the best. This first month is crazy with Ryan, and Preston in summer preschool. McKay, and Preston have soccer camp. Mckay has Guitar lessons. Of course we have the summer movies and the pool(if it ever gets warm enough to go). We also have lots and lots of yard work to do. Our house needs a lot of love,inside and out. The yard is so sad. But we have a lot of fun ideas it is just going to take a lot of hard work.
I have to see congarts and good job to my little sister-in-law Angie she graduated today from Timpanogas High School. She is awesome my boys love there Aunt. We hope she stays close for school.
I want to tell McKay good job with school. Thanks for working so hard and not fighting me to much with homework. Preston you did awesome this year at school. You will love your new Preschool this fall. Thanks for being my big helper. Ryan you have done so much growing up this year, from wearing big boy pants, talking so good, and just being a fun kid to be around. Parker what would we have done with out you this year. You are so fun and crazy I wish you were not growing up so fast. But it is fun to watch you discover the world. I love you boys all so much, you are so fun to be around. I do not know what I would do without you guys. Be easy on me this summer!!!

No comments: