Friday, May 9, 2008

Parker's Moving


I think I am finally getting this blog thing so now I can start putting in post. Our sweet little baby is now mobile, we are in for a world of trouble with that one. He did the army crawl for about 24 hours and then has been up on his knees ever since. He has even started to pull himself up on to the furniture to stand. It is so fun to watch him discover the world.
Today my Mom and I took my 3 little boys, Macy W. and my niece Macy A. to R.C. Willy where they were giving away 100 free build a bears. We stood in line for an hour and then the kids got to build there bears. They even came with a little outfit. The kids were so happy with the bears. I could not have done it without Grandma Bonnie.
We cannot wait for this darn weather to get warm and for school to get out so we can get to the pool, and have some fun. Hope everybody is enjoying there spring time.

4 comments:

Marc and Shay said...

Diana,
It's great to see you're a blogger too! I am started recently as well so I"ll email you mine. It looks great, it's so fun to see your kids, they're getting so big. I would also love to see pictures of your house!

Ashley said...

It's about time you got a blog! I'm so glad we can keep in touch now:) I'm terrible at the calling, stopping by stuff :) (as if you didn't know!) Anyway, love your fam!

Ashley said...

OH forgot...will you take our last name off and change to first names? I'm a freak!

Larsen Family Updates said...

too bad you guys arent in Texas with us...it was 99 degrees today and we lay by the pool the whole time! hahaha! Hope you guys are doing good, we miss you!