Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Parker Eating!!!






I love how messy kids get when they are eating. They do not care how they look. They are just enjoying there food. I wish it was OK to eat like little kids. Plus they probably stay so thin because they lose half of it on the floor. That is not a bad diet, just drop half of it on the floor. Parker is also one reason why I miss my dog. I Sweep after every meal this kid is so messy. So I just wanted to put some cute pictures of Parker eating. Because he enjoys it so much. And he looks so cute doing it too.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Adorable! You need to invest in a Shark I tell you! I just sucked up grapes, a pickle, macaroni & cheese, and some spilled formula powder. It's worth every penny!

Rebecca said...

Wow. That kid knows how to get MESSY!

Ashley said...

These pictures are hilarious. Looks like you've got your hands full!