Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Work in Progress

The weed patch before we got to it Korey used this huge tiller for about 3 hours I wish I could have been more help.
The yard looked 100% better without even any grass

Arriving with the tractor the boys were in aww by the machine

I even got to ride the tractor.
Korey on the tractor
This is the almost final look but we were short about 30sq. feet of grass. I even have a little spot for a garden on the left side. We also have to finish the chainlink around the back. Then just hope the grass grows in nice and weed free.


So my once again amazing husband took Monday off and worked himself to death on our yard. We had to get the sod in before it died. So he took a week long project and did it all in one day. He is so good to us. He did get a little help when it came to laying the sod about 8 guys from our ward showed up and helped him with that part. We did not even ask, they all just showed up on their own. This ward is awesome like that. They are always willing to help whoever. So next we have the chain link, and then the kids play area.





No comments: