Sunday, June 22, 2008

P.G. RODEO





We went to the P.G. Rodeo this past Thursday with my Dad. We try to go about every other year or so. It is a lot of of fun. My Dad goes right when the gates open and gets a spot right on the front row for us. This year we sent McKay and my Nephew Cameron out with my dad to help save a spot. It was nice Korey, I, and the boys showed up right when it started and got a great spot. Ryan was so excited about it. He sat and watched most of it. He was way in to it. He really loves animals and to see the cowboys on them he thought it was the greatest. Preston I think went for the treats. While McKay went because we all did. Parker thought every time people clapped it was for him, and loved that. I thought it was fun too. It is always fun to take the boys and see how they get excited about all the different things life has to offer.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Looks like fun! We missed being there this year. Next year!

Marc and Shay said...

Diana, you guys do so many fun things! What a great mom and dad you guys are. I can't believe how big your boys are getting, it's crazy how time flies!