Almost a month ago I was reading blogs(of course), it seemed like so many people I knew where talking about this couple. They were in a plane crash and now in a burn unit in Arizona with burns on 80% her body, 30% of his body. So I started reading her blog nieniedialogues. She is amazing Mom. She just always wrote so positive on motherhood and always saw such beauty in everything. Wow, I should be more like that. So I have been keeping track of all of this on her sisters blog cjanerun. She is just like her sister so positive. They are a great family! If you are in the mood for some good laughs, good tears. I highly recommend checking out both of there blogs. There are also a lot of different auctions going on to help raise money for there very long recovery. Check out Design Mom and help this amazing family out. They said in one of the articles I read that her blog is getting over 30,000 hits a day. Wow! So it is OK they will never know that you are stalking them too. It will defiantly make you want to be better Mom, and Wife.
P.S. Here is a story that was in the New York Times a few days ago.
P.S.S. The Family was on the Today show check out there interview.
No comments:
Post a Comment