Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Preschool

Wahooo!! Today was the first day of preschool for both Ryan and Preston. Wow what a wonderful 2 hours it was. Alright in another two years it will be amazing. Then it will actually be two hours twice a week totally kid free. But for now I will take the time with just having one child. Preston is going to be in Ryan's class until October than he will go different days. They also have Macy and I found out when I dropped them off that Korey's cousins little boy Wyatt is also in the class. So I think it will work out good. Preston gets to go on Fridays for his kindergarten prep class. He likes to think he is there so Ryan and Macy are not scared but I think he likes having them there too. He is not one to be alone. I hope the rest of the year goes as easy as today went.



4 comments:

Jill said...

Such cute boys!

Michele said...

Diana! You sure have been busy! What good cute boys you have! So cute!

Kirsti said...

they look adorable! How fun that they get to go together!

Super Kimmie said...

Diana - love Preston's expression in the last picture - so cute.

Kim