How would it be to remember to enjoy life the way a one year old does. Even food is just a great reason to be happy. This boy brings so much fun to our house. He is defiantly going to keep us on our toes.
I love it! I hope you made the hubby do the clean up.. Im sure this wasnt the first time that day that you had done a clean up of this magnitude!hahahlol.. How CUte!
We should do a playgroup sometime. Jason said he saw you at the Back to School Night. Eli misses Preston. It is so funny, he just sees random kids that are about his age and asks if they can come and play. I am pretty sure he has invited half of his Kindergarten class to come to our house.
That looks DEEEElish!! How cute!! Can't wait for that! Hey...I didn't really tell you, so no worries, but my in-laws who live in AZ dont know yet, and we are telling them when they come in town next weekend, so i'm trying to keep it on the down low with the blogging. No worries, just info. Thanks for saying you enjoy reading my blog. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.:) Hope work was great!
5 comments:
I love the piece of spaghetti stuck to his cheek!
don't you sometimes wish we could all act like one year olds?
I love it! I hope you made the hubby do the clean up.. Im sure this wasnt the first time that day that you had done a clean up of this magnitude!hahahlol.. How CUte!
How cute is that?! Looks like bathtime!
We should do a playgroup sometime. Jason said he saw you at the Back to School Night. Eli misses Preston. It is so funny, he just sees random kids that are about his age and asks if they can come and play. I am pretty sure he has invited half of his Kindergarten class to come to our house.
That looks DEEEElish!! How cute!! Can't wait for that! Hey...I didn't really tell you, so no worries, but my in-laws who live in AZ dont know yet, and we are telling them when they come in town next weekend, so i'm trying to keep it on the down low with the blogging. No worries, just info. Thanks for saying you enjoy reading my blog. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.:) Hope work was great!
Post a Comment