Saturday, October 18, 2008

HEE HAWS

On Wednesday I was very brave and took the boys to Hee Haws. Of course I would never do this alone. I had the help of my wonderful In-Laws. I told Kathy(mother in-law) that I could not do it unless she was there to help. I did not get to go last year because I was at work. So of course this year Korey was at work. But it was really fun. We got there kind of early so it was not crowded at all. The boys had a lot of fun playing with all the animals. Plus anything involving there cousins is always fun to them.






They also loved the slide. Until the cranky work lady came and gave us rules on how we could go down the slide. Then it was not as much fun going down.





They had a fun hay ride, and even a fun little kids train ride. They sat in these little animal type cars and got pulled around the grounds. The kids thought that was really fun too.





Thanks Guys for the fun time. We need to hang out more often!!!

No comments: