Sunday, October 12, 2008
It Is Over!!!
I am very happy to say that my wards "Souper Saturday" is offically over, and I could not be anymore relived than I am right now! Big SIGHHHHHHHH!!! Thank You to my Friend Holly who came over and did the greatest Gosple ABC books. Thank You once again to Misty for coming to my rescue and helping me set up, take down, anseweing crazy ladies qustions & concerns, and just putting up with my srtessed out attitude for the past week. Of course thanks to my Husband for also putting up with me and picking up where I was slacking while trying to do this crazy stuff. I fel like I am writing a speach for getting an award. But who cares thanks to everyone who came I hope you all had fun and got your crafts done. If you get any fun ideas for next year let me know. I already have 2 fun projects in mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay! What are you going to do with all your EXTRA time now? I think you are going to feel lost without all the extra stress and phone calls!
Post a Comment