Sunday, October 12, 2008

Korey Is The Best!!!

So Yesterday during the "Souper Saturday" a sweet Sister in my Ward came up to me and asked if I could come in to Young Women's with a few other Sisters and talk about Marriage and the things to do to prepare for marriage. All right I thought sounds easy enough. Later that night she called and gave me some questions she would be asking. She told me to think about what to say. OK sounding a little more difficult. Then left a message this morning asking if I would bring a picture of our wedding day. So anyone who knows me, knows I am not one who likes to do public speaking. I have also always said I do not want to be a leader in YW's. Way to much emotion with all those girls. Must be why I have all boys. So today was a perfect example of why I do not want to do these things. I was feeling OK until the 2nd lady started to talk and I started to get way to emotional. Now how in the world I am I suppose to keep it together when everyone is already emotional. Let alone talk about how much I love my husband and how we got to where we are today. How he is just the most amazing person I know.(Once again getting emotional). Also how he is such awesome Father and friend. I am not one who can do these things. But it is over and I am sure I am a better person for doing this. But I do have to give my sweet husband props, because he is the best ever. Thank You honey for all do for me. I love you!!!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Diana you are WAY WAY TO NICE!! I dont think I would ever be able to do that. Your awesome!