Those are so funny! And yes i got Jessie to take them before she raised her prices, but I will still probably go back to her. We really liked her.
so Diana, why aren't you in the picture? huh? j/k. this was pretty funny,though.
They only let you do 5 people and all the pictures of me would not fit. Besides it looks a lot better with just all the boys in it!!!
What ward are you in? My BFF from college just moved in across from the Scera Amphitheater. I think she's in the 2nd ward?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are so funny! And yes i got Jessie to take them before she raised her prices, but I will still probably go back to her. We really liked her.
so Diana, why aren't you in the picture? huh? j/k. this was pretty funny,though.
They only let you do 5 people and all the pictures of me would not fit. Besides it looks a lot better with just all the boys in it!!!
What ward are you in? My BFF from college just moved in across from the Scera Amphitheater. I think she's in the 2nd ward?
Post a Comment