
So my sweet little Preston turned 5 yesterday! I cannot believe it. I swear he was just born a few months ago! He is such an awesome kid. He always can make us laugh and he is so athletic and very smart. Things come so easy to him. He loves to eat and is always up to trying new foods. We love going out to eat with him. He wishes he was 9, you ask him who his friends are and he names all of McKay's friends. He loves his big brother so much and wants to do everything he is does. He cannot wait for school next year. We had a lot of fun for his birthday. We went out to Springville to Jumping Jacks. It has about 10 big blow up things to play and slide on. It is way fun. I of course forgot my camera so I have to wait and get some pictures from my Mom-In-Law. I will post them later. Then we came back home for cake, & presents. Happy Birthday Preston!!! We love you!!!


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Preston! They do grow fast don't they!? You just have to enjoy every minute or it'll come before you know it!
What kind of cake was that? Looks like he had fun!
Post a Comment