Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snowed In

It is so awesome outside! I love it!!! It reminds me of when I was little it use to snow like this all the time. Nothing was better then playing in the snow during Christmas break. After shovelling our way out of our driveway twice we were able to make it to my sisters to do our annual cookie decorating. Then we get to take home all the cookies we have decorated. They are the best!!!




After we made it home! Which seemed to take forever with how crazy the roads are. We decided to make snowflakes. The boys had a lot of fun making them. It was a little messy but our front window looks way cool now! Good job boys on the really neat snow flakes!!




Last but not least look at my way cute little snow bunny! I love this kid!!!


They are all loving the snow! Thanks to dad they even got to ride the sled around the yard a few times!

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

Your boys are adorable! Looks like you are keeping busy. Nice, I brought a little Christmas treat in for you thinking you were working Saturday and I guess you didn't because tonight it was still in your box! I thought I would wait until you were home from your trip and then put in in your box but my timing is off! Oh well, have a great Christmas!

p.s. maybe go empty your box.