Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Best Friend


Parker has a new best friend. They are pretty attached for just having met 12 hours ago! He found this stuffed Spider Man last night and has not left him alone. He took him to bed with him. Spidey even got into my bed at 1:30 this morning when Parker decided to join us. Then when Parker woke up he took Spidey to go and sit on the couch with him while he had his morning sippy of juice and watched his daily dose of Mickey Mouse Club House! Thank goodness Preston is being a nice big brother and letting Parker play with it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny, at first I had to really look and make sure that Spidey was not a child dressed up. It is good he has a great friend even if he is stuffed! :-)

Michele said...

I think that is so stinking cute! How funny! Although I agree with Misty he looks just a little disturbing. :/

Kirsti said...

I think he is using spidey as a bodygaurd, the thing is bigger then him! But with so many older brothers he probably needs one. I know Luke could use one and he only has one brother.

CaraDee said...

Yeah, we have 2 boys, but it was all I could do to get a 3rd baby as it was, so we're glad to end (hopefully) on a high note. Though I do look at baby boy things and feel a little tiny bit sad that I can't buy more. But I'm making up for it with the girl stuff.