Thursday, January 1, 2009

So Cute!



Parker is so funny. The other day I was being lazy and decided I did not want to do much. The boys were out in the living room watching a Spider Man marathon, which I decided I did not want to watch. I took the paper and went and got on my bed to read it. Well my little man decided to come join me. He got up on my bed and even got under the covers all by himself. Grabbed a part of the paper and just sat there and looked through it for the longest time. Any time he saw something cool he would hit me, then say "mama mama", and point to a picture. What a big kid!

4 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

What a funny guy!

Anonymous said...

So cute, I can't believe how big he is getting! (Tamra in case you forgot)

erin said...

Rory loves any catalogs and steals them and keeps them on her bed to look through. But I am pretty sure she didn't start that early! Too funny!

Mandie said...

Parker is so dang cute! He is getting so big. Actually, all your kids are so cute!