Monday, May 4, 2009

7 YEARS!!!



So today is our 7th anniversary. I cannot believe it 7 years! (REALLY?) I do not feel old enough to have been married that long let alone have 4 kids. Time has gone by so fast. It seems just like yesterday we were in our cute little basement apartment with just McKay. It has been a great 7 years, I have the most amazing husband who puts up with all my crap & loves me no matter what. He even likes my family and puts up with all the crazy things they do. I am a very bad wife, this day has seemed to sneak up on me without me even noticing. I was gone over the weekend to my niece's baby shower and then I had to work tonight. So we did not get to do anything special. But of course my sweet hubby showed up with Beautiful flowers when he got home from work. I of course had nothing in return. I did try to make up for it. On my way home I had to stop at the store to get some pull ups and I found a little gift for him that I give to him when I got home from work. We are hoping to get away this weekend at least on a date. Thank you Korey for all you do for me and for loving me so much! You are the greatest. I know the next 7 years will be just as great. I LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Congratulations, and I'm glad to here that there are other women who aren't the best at spoiling their hubbys. I'm ALWAYS on the receiving end with my hubby...but he's OK with it! Ha!

Carolina said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys,and hopefully you get to do something special

Lisa Summerhays said...

Congrats! You two are fabulous together. I hope you get to go on a hot date!!