Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ryan is 4


Holy Cow!!! My little man Ryan is 4. Sorry we had a crazy day yesterday but I wanted to let Ryan know how much we love him and how happy we are that he is in our family. He came as a surprise at first but I could not imagine our little family with out him. He is such a sweet kid(when he wants to be). He has a great love of life and wants to do everything he can everyday. He loves to help me with whatever I am doing and wants to be in the middle of everything his older brothers are doing. He keeps us really busy but I would not want it any other way. We love you RY RY!!! We hope you had a great and happy Birthday.

~Here he is at 1 month old~


For his Birthday he wanted to go mini golfing and then to the popcorn place. After that we had the family over for a little cake and ice cream. He got some great stuff and had a great time. Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating with us.

~Here are some fun highlights from the day!!!~




~This is from Mini Golf~





Every year for there Birthday we let them go to the store and pick out a cake they want. They think it is so fun to get a cool cake. Plus I get to have them put the whip cream frosting on it. I decided I should try to be more domestic and make a fun cake for Ryan's Birthday. I found this cool Scooby Doo pan on line and thought I would give it a try. Well by the time I bought all the thing to decorate it and then the pan. I think it is cheaper to buy one at the store. It is also a heck of a lot easier. But I do think I did an OK job considering this is my first one. Plus Ryan thought it was so cool & he is all that matters. I did cheat and still got the whip cream frosting. Did you know that grocery stores bakery will sale it to you!

~Right out of the oven~


~Done frosting it 2 hours later~


~The Happy Birthday Boy~

7 comments:

Ashley said...

That cake is Awesome! Nice work :)

Dawnean said...

The cake turned out great! Just wait, once you start all the other kids will want one just like it. Great Job!

Anonymous said...

How do you do it? You are so good at everything, you need to teach me!

CaraDee said...

Nice Job on the cake! I wouldn't even attempt that.
(And I am not even kidding you, the word for verification at the bottom says "sperm".)

Leavitt Family said...

Amazing cake girl!!

Shana said...

WOW!! Looks like he had a great birthday and that cake is AWESOME! Good job on it! Even though it is easier and may be cheaper to just buy one, I think it is fun for the kids to see their mom making it! You did a great job!!! :)

CORY AND ABBY said...

hey, the cake looks great you did an awesome job!