Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Coutny Fair

For the final project of 4th grade the kids had to pick a County in Utah and do a report on it. Then they had a day were the parents came to school and could see all of the kids display their reports. I do have to say that I was a little bit of a slacker on this project. We had plenty of time to prepare for this but of course McKay and I did not start on it until a few days before it was due. I have to remind myself that he is getting older which means the projects are getting harder and there is a lot more to them then there use to. But he did it. He got it done & turned in on time. It was a neat report to do. I even learned a lot about Emery County and now I want to take one of our next family trips there to do all the fun things we learned about. McKay's favorite thing he learned was that Emery County has the most collection of Allosaurus(?spelling)bones ever found. He thought that was way cool. I have yet to see the grade but I am sure he got an A!!!

~Here he is with his project~


Before we got to go to the classes and see the reports all of the 4th graders did a little performance with some fun songs and some cool facts about Utah. It is always neat to get all the kids together and see how they have all grown since they were in kindergarten. They are getting so big and growing so fast. Before we know it, it will be Jr High.

~Here is a fun one of McKay before they started the program~

No comments: