We are very excited for this up coming weekend. For the past 2 months McKay has been practicing for a play that he is in at his School. He is a little bummed that he has no lines but he has some really fun parts. He actually has 3 parts in the play, he is a Police Officer, a Butler, and the sound man at the radio station. He has been such a trooper these past few months. But these last 2 weeks have been the hardest with the crazy schedule. They have had a lot of practices and he has missed out on a lot of playing with his friends. But I think over all he has really enjoyed it. We had to put together a Bio for the kids so that they could put them in the program. I do have to admit I had a little help with his. But I am glad I did because I LOVE it!! We are so proud of McKay and cannot wait to see him in action. If any of you would like to come it is this Friday at 7:30pm and Saturday at 2:00pm. We would love to see you all there!

McKay is an active young boy who is formally trained in Wii gaming, and has mastered the art of Lego's. In addition to his amazing abilities in these areas, he is now excelling in his many roles in Annie! It is particularly exciting because it's the first time in his life he's been encouraged to push people around, be in charge of the household, and make a lot of noise! He is the oldest of 4 boys and has missed his afternoons playing with all of his friends, but his mom reassures him that someday he'll wish he were always surrounded by "Little Girls"! His parents are proud of his hard work and excited to see him on stage!
4 comments:
What a great bio. My little sister was in Annie here in AZ. She loved it.
Formally trained in Wii gaming! AWESOME! Good luck this weekend
He looked so adorable in his costume yesterday! You are such a good mom Diana!
You are a creative write, Diana! Great biography! We're so sorry we missed the play. Both Dave and I were feeling under the weather and didn't go ANYWHERE this past weekend.
Post a Comment