Sunday, January 17, 2010

Solider Hollow

If you have never been, and love to go fast down a huge hill, in the snow, on a tube, that you have no control of. I would then highly recommend you going to Solider Hollow to go sledding. It was pretty fun even though my two little ones did not like it much. In fact they cried/screamed the whole way down & then whinnied the whole time in line and up the mountain, until we made them go down the mountain again at which time they cried/screamed again. After two times the boys and I went and found a treat in the van & sat and watched the rest of the group go down a few more times. It is a really neat place & everyone had a lot of fun. You just sit on your tube and they pull you up on a rope tow then they have four or five lanes that are groomed for the tubes to go down. Yes you go down very fast & I have to admit that I was a little nervous about how fast we were going down the mountain. Thanks Grandma Kathy for a very fun day:)

My Boys




My cute Family

Shane's Family

Angie & Tim

Greg & Alyssa

Here they come!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh I've been DYING to try this out! I'm jealous!

Tiana said...

Looks like fun. They have one out at Kimball Junction in Park City as well....I don't know what it's called, I actually can't remember...the age thing is getting to me I guess.