During Christmas break there was a day were the snow just never let up. It was awesome. I have to admit that I love the snow, it is so pretty! The boys were so excited about all the fresh snow that I could not pass up the opportunity to take them sledding. So we called up some cousins and just went to a local school that has a hill just the right size for my boys so that I would not have to carry them up the hill every time they went down. They had a blast, Ryan and Preston just went up & down, up & down a million times. Poor Parker hated almost the whole thing. I got him to go down two times with me and then he just sat on a sled at the top of the hill whining the rest of the time. I do feel kind of bad because McKay was gone and Korey was at work so they did not get to come with us. But I just keep hoping we will get another storm and then we can all go. As much as I love the snow I am ready for summer!!!
The group of us

Poor Parker:(

Preston & Ryan getting ready to go


Pepper had a blast. To bad by the time we were done he was one big snowball

Preston decided to help Kaden get a good start down the hill!

I think Ryan needed a rest before climbing up the hill
1 comment:
I wish we could have gone! It looks super fun! I love that Pepper went and had such a blast too.
Post a Comment