At McKay's school when they are 5th & 6th grade you are in a choir called "The Scera Park Singers". When I went to Scera Park I too was in the group & the same lady taught us then that is now teaching McKay. I thought she was old when I was there & yet she is still there. They had a couple of performances. One at the Mall, then at school one night for the parents, and then once during the day for all the kids at the school. My favorite song they sang was "Pablo The Reindeer". It was a cute song and they had some fun actions to go along with it. I even made McKay sing for my family on Christmas Eve. He is such a good sport! After McKay's performance at the Mall we went and got dinner & then headed over to see Santa. This time Parker actually got on his lap. He even talked to Santa and told he wanted "Super Hero's". I think he felt a lot braver since his brothers were sitting right next to him.
Here is McKay during the Performance!!! He so needed a haircut:)


My Camera sucks and neither of these dang pictures turned out but I had to post them to prove that Parker got on his lap & that we did go Santa!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment