Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ant Hill

Ryan got an Ant Hill for Christmas. We ordered the Ants in March and they were mailed to us within a few days. It was crazy the little tube that so many Ants came in. I wish I would have taken photos of the hill after the Ants had dug all of the tunnels. It was cool how hard they worked and how little they needed to eat. They lived for about 6 weeks and when some started to die I told Ryan it was time to let them go and live outside. I did not want him to see them all die. He has been begging me to get more and I think I will. The boys spent a lot of time watching the little guys work and dig.


1 comment:

Tara said...

I have the willies just thinking of that!! ANTS are WAY worse then any spider could be because where you see one, there are creepy crawly MILLIONS! UGH! I'm itching right now!
PS started my own blog
mitchellmania5.blogspot.com