Sunday, May 16, 2010

Craft Night

Every Priesthood session the boys and I get together with my in-laws and have dinner and do a craft. We always do such fun crafts. This year we got the kids wooden swords to paint while we painted our craft. They had a a lot of fun and made a crazy mess. It is hard for me to think that next April McKay will be gold enough to be going with Korey to the Priesthood session. My boys always have a great time with there Larsen Cousins. It was a great craft for my boys to make and now they play with the swords all the time & I got cute Easter craft out of it. Thanks guys for hanging out with us it was fun! We missed you Angie!

This is the cute Egg & Chick I made:)

The Little Artists

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute crafts! That's a fun idea!

The Strickland Gang said...

Love the chick!