Thursday, June 17, 2010

1st Swim Day of the Summer

The weather finally was nice enough that we were able to get out and get to the pool. Do not let this post fool you it has not been nice enough since that day to go more. So I keep hoping that one day it will warm up and we can hit the pool a lot. We had a lot of fun. My Brother and his family came, and then my SIL brought her kids. They all love hanging out & had a lot of fun. I think we had to much fun because the next day we were all sunburned. We usually do not stay more than two hours. But not this time we were there well over three and the kids were mad when I made them get out. It still amazes me how easy things like the pool are with my boys getting older. We had a lot of fun!







The kids all got together and decided to attack Jason.

I think in the end the kids won!

Parker kills me, he is so cute!!!


Ryan just chillin!!!

No comments: