Friday, June 18, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Preston is playing Baseball this year & it is so fun. I will be the first to admit that I was not that excited about it. I think Baseball has got to be one of the most gosh darn boring tings I have ever had to watch. But now that I have learned a few things and that it is my kid I am watching I have come to find a new respect for the game. I have really enjoyed watching him and his cousin play. The team gets better with each game & the boys have so much fun. He looks so handsome in his little uniform. I am so proud of him for sticking with it. Uncle Shane is his coach and they have had lots a practices and have two games a week. It takes a lot of his time and for the most part he does not complain. I hope he sticks with it and keeps playing. I know it would make his Dad and Korey's family so happy to have at least one of our kids play baseball.





Preston's Cousin Kaden is on the team too!


This is how the boys entertain themselves at the games






Ryan is playing Tball at the same time and it is fun to watch the little guy chasing the ball and running with all there might to get to the base. They swing so hard at the T and when they miss the ball they go spinning around. He loves it and has some good buddies on the team with him so he is having a fun time. I think it helps him feel good about himself having a sport that he is doing on his own.



He even has his own cheer squad!

No comments: