We went with Korey's family on Memorial Day on a hike to Stewart Falls. Now I remember this hike a lot different then what is was. I do not recall it being so long or being so much up & down the whole way. Needless to say the boys did a great job and we had a lot of fun. We had packed a lunch so when we got to the falls we found a spot and had a little lunch. After that we let the kids play in the water. They even climbed to part of the upper falls. I of course did not it was bad enough knowing that my children were up so high & there was no way I was going up there. Ryan had a little bit of a hard time on the way down. So he & I took it slow while we sang songs & looked at plants and wild life. Poor Parker feel asleep on Korey's shoulders so about half way down Korey just carried him in his arms. I guess I should have said poor Korey. After we went out for ice cream which I think always brings back your energy after a long hike. Thanks everyone for coming with us. It was fun to hang out.
Stewart Falls My cute Family The Kids I think Parker is still super cute even with a booger hanging out of his nose! Korey & the Boys Everyone up on top. I was happy to take a picture from down below.
2 comments:
Did you hike stewart falls with us that one time we hiked it in the snow? I can't remember. We were in high school and it was our junior year.
I haven't hiked that in years! Another item to add to my to-do list! :)
Post a Comment