WOW!!! When did my sweet McKay grow up on me & turn 12? How is it that I have a child who is 12? I am still in denial that he is this old. But it happened & I am sure when he is 16, 17, 18, 19 & so on I will say the same things. His birthday this year was on Wednesday & those are crappy days at our house. Korey does not get home until after we are all in bed. But we made the best of it. I made him cupcakes & took them to his class at school. Then I took the boys out to dinner. McKay's choice was Sizzler of course. Then the next day he & his friends wanted to go to Jumpin Jacks. We also invited his cousins & we had a lot of fun. The kids worked up a good sweat & ran off lots of energy. Then on Friday he went on an over nighter with his good friend Seth to a cabin. They both said they had a great time. On Sunday he is was ordained a Deacon.(That is a whole post of its own.) So I like to say he had a birthweek instead of a birthday! Happy Birthday Son! We love you & are so proud of you & all the good choices you make. I hope you had a great Birthday?
I love to get the boys balloons for their Birthdays!


I love this picture!

Him & his good Friends I hope they will always stay close!

The whole group!

He wanted a triple decker chocolate cake!
1 comment:
No WAY is this boy 12! I remember seeing him in the hospital when he was born. Dave and I were dating.
Happy Birthday, McKay! We love you!
Aunt JODY
Post a Comment