Friday, April 8, 2011

McKay's Big Day

On the Sunday after McKay's Birthday he was ordained a Deacon. I am so proud of him for the choices he has made in his life so that he could have this great opportunity. He had so much family there to support him. The Bishop asked if we could have it in his office. Then I told him how many people would be coming & we ended up in the multipurpose room. My family alone is over 20, then you add Korey's family, & then McKay's, Hatch side of the family & it gets to be a crazy amount of people that LOVE him. Korey gave him a very sweet blessing. It makes me so happy that my Husband can give our son's blessings. He is such a great example to the boys. After that we went to our house & had dinner. I think I was a little overwhelmed by the amount of people that were going to be in my little house. But when it was all said & done it worked out so great. Everyone was well feed & seemed to have a great time visiting. We love you McKay!!!


The picture of the 3 of us is funny:) It looks like I am choking him. I promise I am not!

No comments: