Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Korey's 32nd Birthday!!!

Back at the end Of February Korey turned 32! I am a slacker & just getting around to posting about it. I like to think he had a great Birthday & everyone one of his wishes came true! All he wanted was a a Nook & Carrot Cake. So that is what he got. We have all loved the Nook. The kids love to read books on it. I like to get on the Internet when the boys are on the computer. Korey just loves everything about it. All & all it was a great purchase & has been used all the time. Korey's Mom got him a GPS & that too has been way fun. The kids ask anytime we get in the van if we can use it. Even if we are just going to Target or school. I am excited to go camping next week & take it along with us. I am hoping to take the boys Geo Cashing with it while we are gone!


No comments: