Sunday, March 22, 2009
Such A Pain!!!
So our laptop died a few weeks ago. Korey went out and bought a new computer. But even though our laptop was slow and would have problems all the time! I miss it!!! I cannot find the program to download to our new computer so I can download fun pictures and actually update my BLOG. I have had issues after issues with the dang ward bulletin that I have to do on Sundays. All my soccer stuff was saved on there and all my craft sign ups were saved on there. All my pictures are on there too!!! I do have to say it is a very nice computer and Korey even set up the printer that I bought Thanksgiving of 2007. So don't get me wrong I like it, but man I miss all my stuff on the laptop and knowing how to do everything on the laptop. Sorry to vent I will update when I can get my pictures downloaded!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you need any help getting your stuff off the old computer, just let me know.
Post a Comment