10 years ago March 23rd this sweet little bundle of joy came to be with me!!! Wow I cannot believe that he is already 10. I swear he is still this little boy. But he is not! He is such a great kid and so loving and kind. He does have his moments don't get me wrong. But more times then not he is perfect. He is awesome big brother who has his hands very full with 3 little boys looking up to him, and trying to be just like him. Preston always says his favorite day is Sunday because McKay does not have to go to school or get to play with friends. So he gets him all to himself all day long. McKay would deny it but I really think he enjoys being with them too. Every Saturday morning I wake up to them all in McKay's bed cuddling playing the PSP. At night when they are getting ready for bed they turn on the music and dance around the house together. I hope there bond just gets stronger and stronger. I know McKay will always stick up for his brothers. What a great blessing to have this sweet boy be mine! I love you McKay.

This is when he was 1 year old. He is so handsome:)

This is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding! Look how much he loves his Mom! He is 3 years old.

What a great big brother the boys have! Here he is 6 years old.

We love you so much McKay! We hope you have a great Birthday! Thank you for being such a great kid. Thank you for everything you do and loving us all so much!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday! I can't believe he is ten either. Crazy!
I love the wedding photo! What a cutie! Don't you just wish you could freeze them at some stages!
How fast time flies! What a cutie you have!
So cute! I can't believe that your oldest is 10! What a cute family!
I'm really going to miss having him in scouts. He's such a good boy! Love that kid!
So cute, the wedding picture is also my favorite!
Diana, that picture of your wedding seriously melts my heart. That is why pictures are truly priceless!!! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment