Saturday, March 7, 2009

Worth The Fight

I took all 4 boys (by myself) for their 6 month dental checkup. It is such a battle twice a day to brush all of their teeth. But I am happy to say that it was worth the fight. None of them have cavities! WAHOOOO!!! It was not to bad. They were all good except for PRESTON. That boy is so tough when it comes to things like this. He is just so flipping strong and stubborn. I know he must have got the stubborn thing from his Dad. But after fighting and threatening he did comply with my wishes and sat and let them clean his teeth. I think next time it is Korey's turn to take them.

1 comment:

Marc and Shay said...

Hey Diana
You're an awesome mom - I wish I could be that devoted to the teeth-brushing. So not my favorite thing to do! You're family is so big - it's amazing how time passes so quickly. I'm waiting for my pictures to upload to the computer, and hopefully I'll have something for you to see :)