Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bridal Viel Falls

My brother & his family came to visit the week before school started, so the day before they left my SIL & I took the kids up to Bridal Veil Falls for a picnic and then to play in the water for awhile. It was a lot of fun. My SIL is from around here and had never been there so neither had her kids they thought it was really neat that you could walk in the water and up the rocks of the falls. I was surprised how long they stayed in the water it was so cold. At one point Ryan came up to me and said "Mom my feet got sunburned." He thought since they were so red that he had got a sunburn. It was so cute. After that we went and got snow cones. Oh how I am going to miss the summer snow cones I am so sad that there is only 2 weeks and they all closs until next summer. It was a fun adventure before the boys all start school.





No comments: