Saturday, August 8, 2009

Parker's 2nd Birthday

So it is Parker's birthday & my baby is 2!!! I cannot believe that he is already 2. Where does time go? He is such a crazy kid & so full of life. I do not know where he comes up with half the things he does or say. He is definitely our wild child he causes a lot of trouble. But I guess that is what you get from being the youngest of four boys. He can hold his own ground that is for sure. He has a great day to have a birthday. Since we are in Utah it is a holiday the day before & we get to have fireworks so after we had a little cake, ice cream & present opening we did some fire works. This is the 3rd time this summer that he has seen them and he is starting to like them. We think he had a fun day & loved his presents. He is VERY into action figures and does not like any kind of baby toy. So for his present we got him a batman castle and a bike. Will he thinks the bike is OK but is so crazy about his castle. Once he opened that he wanted nothing else to do with any other presents. Now anytime we go any where he says "Momma, go home, go home and play with my batman & my castle."
A few days before his birthday I took him to the store to pick out a cake pan. I had looked on line for a while to try and find a Batman pan, but of course they do not make them any more and people wanted crazy amounts of money for an old used cake pan. So when we got to the store he picked out a Monkey pan. Then he saw some cool Pirate cupcake holders. I swear does this kid not know the concept of a theme. Well then on his birthday I took him to get some balloons and he picked out a Spider man balloon. This kid was killing my need to have things the same, but since it is his day I let him choose. So over all I hope he had a great day. We love you so much Parker, I could not imagine life without you around. When you are not being the wild monkey man that you usually are you give the best hugs and kisses. I love it when you wake up in the morning and say "Hold you Momma, hold you." It melts my heart and all I want to do is to hold you! Happy Birthday:)

Parker 3 days old:)


The Monkey cake


He was very happy with his cake







Fireworks in honor of him!!! How many kids can say they get that for their B-day?



Watching the exciting event!!!



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Awww! What a cute cake...and boy!