Saturday, July 25, 2009

4 Wheeling

We were invited by my Sister's family to go 4 Wheeling with them & both Korey and I were not to sure how it was going to turn out. But we both had a lot of fun and boys loved it. As soon as we got there Preston was all ready to get on one. So he took off with Cameron and had a blast. It took a little more coaxing for Ryan to enjoy it. I got him to sit on it, then I got him to put the helmet on, then I moved a little. He was freaking out. So we went back then when Korey got back he decided to go with him and was hooked too. Parker we took just around in a circle and as long as you were not going to fast he liked it. It was funny when McKay got home from his trip he was more mad about missing this then he was about missing lagoon. My BIL was so glad to hear that. Anyway it was a lot of fun and the boys keep talking about wanting to go again. Thank You again Rutland's!!! Also thank you Strickland's for letting us use your helmets. I did actually remember to take pictures this time and her are a few for you to enjoy!

Preston & Korey

Cameron & Preston

Ryan & Diana notice he will not look up at the camera. He did not want to ride with me!

Ryan & Korey with his thumb up! (Whatever Ryan)

Parker & Korey

By the looks of Parker you would think we had been there for days! No this is after about 10 min.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

We LOVE going 4-wheeling! Kyle bought one when James and Lani were little, and before Haley was born, so our kids have loved it since they were little. I wasn't too sure about driving one when we first bought it, but now I love it! Just be careful when you ride. I wasn't too careful and last year rolled it. Not fun, and very painful, but no broken bones, and I can't wait to go again!